Monday 10 August 2015

Review; MAC Media




I've really wanted a dark plum for awhile now, something that will not show up too too dark and end up looking black, but something that is actually dark purple. Media is pretty perfect for that. It's dark, it's dramatic, but it's still flattering on my NC15 skin. I find Media pulls more purple on me, I have seen it look incredibly red on some skin tones though, so maybe try it on at a counter just to check. The formula is a satin but feels light like a luster, I do find that Media settles into my lip lines but I find using a lip liner quickly solves this. In my job I have to talk a lot, none stop really, so when I apply it in the morning by lunch it has faded to a pretty lighter plum, almost like a stain. 

Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment