Wednesday 6 February 2013

MAC Candy Yum Yum

MAC finally added Candy Yum Yum Lipstick to its permanent line, I immediately picked one up.

 
 
Candy Yum Yum is a neon pink, bold, blue-based pink lipstick that really pops against my pale skin. It's bright but it's so pretty, I love how it brightens my face, and also lighten my mood by just looking at it. It's opaque and so pigmented it stains your lips, and despite the matte finish, feels creamy and glides on easily without being too drying. I get over 6 hours of wear without having to reapply, as the stain help blend the lipstick wearing off.
 

 

It is a great lipstick that will get you all the attention you want and is perfect for perking up both warm and cool complexions. If you love bright lip colors, definitely check this out!

Leave me a comment,

Emily x

 

3 comments:

  1. Added bonus: Blue undertones often make your teeth look whiter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour! I recently purchased Party Parrot and love it but this one looks one step brighter.

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous color! I need to get my hands on this one!

    ReplyDelete