Thursday 3 January 2013

Benefit Copy? W7's Honolulu Bronzer

Hey guys,

Today I have a review of what seems to be a fantastic copy for Benefit's Hoola, it's W7's Honolulu bronzer, it's that good I have two! Now admittedly I don't have Hoola to compare but from what I've seen there's not much in it!

Benefit's Hoola bronzer has been on my wish list for quite a while, but the price tag has always put me off so when I saw this I picked it by chance. Of course you can tell just by the look of it that it’s a copy of the benefit box blushes, but of course so much cheaper! (Prices are around £2.99) I absolutely adore the design of the Honolulu bronzer I think it is so girly and pretty! You also get a little brush in with the bronzer, again in the Benefit style.

The Honolulu bronzer is almost a matte/satin shade so it is perfect for contouring or bronzing. However it is quite dark and very pigmented, which is sometimes annoying as even when I use a very light hand, it leaves such a strong colour. Saying that I have been using this bronzer everyday for the past couple of months and I'm really loving it. The powder itself is really soft but not so soft that there is a lot of fall out, and blends easily. For the price I would really recommend this as dupe but also as a normal bronzer too, it has definitely made me not need the Benefit one and has curbed my desire for it.

What is your favourite bronzer? Do you think this compares to Hoola?

Leave me a comment,

Emily x

 

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try the Benefit box bronzers for ages, but like you the price puts me off a bit. I'm definitely going to try this out, it looks really dark but hopefully would work with a light hand. Great review x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the price give it a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I want one! I've also been wanting to try Benefit but they're just way too pricey. Where can I find this? Could you tweet me? @manilawithlove. Thanks!<3

    ReplyDelete