Saturday 8 September 2012

Accessorize Intense Colour Lip Gloss Review

Well hello everyone :D

Today I'm going to do a review of  the Accessorize Intense Colour lip gloss as I have been loving it lately! 



The colour of the gloss is called Spark and is a strawberry/raspberry colour, which really stands out on the lips. The pigmentation is really good for a gloss, it's almost a liquid lipstick! There is no glitter or shimmer or sparkle in this which for me is great.

The formula is quite thick but not at all sticky, and has a lovely scent to it. Almost vanilla but for me, more like custard cream biscuits! The colour applies evenly and smoothly, plus it doesn't settle into the fine lines in your lips. 

The lasting power is also great as it lasts around 1-2 hours, but even when it does come off a slight raspberry tinge is left which is really pretty.



The packaging is also something I think is pretty, I mean some may hate it but I don't. I think it stands out from the crowd with the leopard print and rose lid which like I said I think is cute. The wand of the lip gloss is a doe foot applicator which I am not bothered about, I neither love or hate it. But I do like the fact it seems to just get the right amount of product on the applicator. 

So if you cant tell, I really like this! Plus when I last checked it was 1/2 in Superdrug. 

Have you tried anything from Accessorize?

Leave me a comment,

Emily x


6 comments:

  1. I love the packaging. I tried the mascara and I have not thought much of it tbh. It isn't bad but it was not good either.

    Much love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a follow or a nosey. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no! I was going to try them, which did you try? xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried anything from the Accessorize range, but anything that smells like Custard Creams is a winner for me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Accessorize did makeup! You learn something new every day...

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog award. Read my post for more info:
    http://www.fashion-infatuation.com/2012/09/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    xxx
    Maria

    ReplyDelete