Monday 3 September 2012

Lush Tiny Hands Review!

Hey guys,

This post is going to be a review on the Lush product Tiny Hands, I've been using this product for a while now, about a year so I think it's time for a review!



Tiny Hands is a solid moisturising bar in the shape of little hand and works just like Lush massage bars, you just warm it in the hands and rub in. The serum is designed to soften and soothe your hands but not leave a sticky or oily residue behind. Personally, I never use hand moisturisers as I feel they all leave my hands feeling greasy, as if they never quite sink into my skin properly. However this one, although it is greasy for a little bit perhaps 5-10 minutes, sinks in and leaves them unbelievably soft.



The only thing I'm not too keen on is the smell. Lush describes it as; "A wonderfully light floral fragrance of chamomile, marigold and lime flower oils." But urgh, its just not my scent at all, I think its the marigolds so I wish it was sweeter! Other than that I love this product!

Tiny Hands retails at £4.15 for a 60g bar. 


Do you guys use hand creams?


Leave me a comment,

Emily x

4 comments:

  1. This is pretty cool, a solidified moisturizer!

    <3 Rubiiee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this and i love it! the smell is iffy for me too, but i just love it!

    ReplyDelete