Tuesday 11 September 2012

MAC Speak Louder Lipstick

Hey guys,


Well I bought a new lipstick again, it was such an impulse buy!


I got MAC's Speak Louder Lipstick which is described as a “clean poppy blue pink.” To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what they mean by "clean" or "poppy" but I can make a guess. 


It’s a vibrant pink with I think poppy/reddish-orange undertones, not as blue as Pink Nouveau. It isn't as neon as Impassioned but still bright enough to make a statement, hence the 'poppy'?!

I think it is a easy colour to wear on all skin tones as it has just the right mix and hints of colour. The finish is a creamsheen, yet I think has a low-sheen finish but is creamy on the lips, hence the 'clean'?

It is an opaque colour with one swipe, and lasts around 4 hours. This does need well exfoliated lips as its not very hydrating and it does slightly tug when applying.

Have you tied Speak Louder?

Whats your favourite MAC Lippie?

Leave me a comment,

Emily x

4 comments:

  1. Its a very pretty color. It does look a little dry though.My favorite is Snob:) great post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite is snob too! Closely followed by rebel xx

      Delete
  2. This looks so pretty, defo going on to my wishlist
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete