Friday 28 September 2012

Lush's Rub Rub Rub Review

Hey guys,

Now, since I work at Lush I thought I should tell you that for any Lush reviews I will do, I either got a sample to try or have paid for it myself. I do get discount but these are all my own views, so if I don't like it I'm going to tell you, and if I love it I will also tell you! So, with Rub Rub Rub I did get a sample of it but ended up really liking it so I bought a full sized one for myself. 


Rub Rub Rub is designed to be an exfoliator but also a shower gel, which is something I have never come across before! Its made from sea salt, lemon juice and lemon oil which remove the dead skin leaving you feeling refreshed, but with soft moisturised skin.  

The texture of  Rub Rub Rub changes when you use it. First if you like having a bit more exfoliation, apply it onto dry skin, then slowly add water which will dissolve the salt and get the gel into a lather. On wet skin you will get a less abrasive scrub, but still a really good exfoliation, then a lot of lather. It smells, to me, like the sea side, really salty but with a hint of lemon. Normally I love foody smells but I really like this too!

Have you tried this scrub before? 

Leave me a comment,

Emily x

2 comments: