Saturday 13 October 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Review

Hi lovelies, 

Today I'm finally doing my review on MAC's Viva Glam Nicki. I've been wearing this lipstick since June and its become one of my favorite "look at me" lipsticks.


Viva Glam Nicki is such a stunning pink shade. MAC describes it as a bright yellow based pink, which is a spot on description of this lipstick. I've only been wearing this lipstick when I've applied fake tan, as on my pale skin I think it looks like the wrong shade of pink, but when I apply it with fake tan it's almost a neon coral, like a flamingo pink colour which I love! This lipstick is satin finish so it has a smooth and creamy texture, which when applied does not tug or pull on your lips. 

I love it. It is very bold and I can see why some people may find it a little bit scary but personally I think it is fabulous. 



Best of all about this lipstick? Because it’s a Viva Glam lippie, every penny made from this  goes straight towards the MAC Aids Fund!

What do you think of Viva Glam Nicki? 

Leave me a comment,

Emily x

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a lovely shade of pink! I have the Lady Gaga one, and it's super pink as well!

    <3 Rubiiee

    ReplyDelete