Tuesday 28 February 2012

Monthly Favourites - February


This is the first of many monthly favourites for my blog, so lets just get right into it; 

Makeup – MUA eye shadow in shade 19, I use this everyday to fill in my brows and I don’t know what I would do with out it.


Hair – I’ve been wearing my hair extensions a lot this month, I just love having long hair with a little bit clipped back on the side, simple and easy for school.


Nails – Even though I’ve been on a nail polish kick this month, my all time favourite is black. I think it looks classy and goes with everything, I use a glitter polish on my ring fingers for a little sparkle.

Scent – For perfume I’ve loved Ed Hardy Born Wild scent, it’s sweet like berries but has a touch of peach that makes it refreshing. Another scent I’ve loved is Yankee Candles Vanilla and Lime, it’s warm and sweet but has the citrus note of the lime.


Bath – The Yuzu and Cocoa bubbleroon from Lush, is lush. It’s very fruity and coconutty and although it's really more of a warm weather scent, I have used it this month and loved it. The scent also has a long staying power so you can walk around all day smelling all fruity.  If you have read my Lush collection post, here, then you may notice it wasn’t there, that’s because I used it before I took the pictures, I couldn’t wait any longer!


Fashion – Since it’s been quite cold then warm this month, I’ve stuck to simple comfy clothing. I love checked shirts, they are just my thing, and them teamed with leggings are just the perfect outfit for me during school and out!



One last thing... I HAVE TOTALLY LOVED BLOGGING THIS MONTH! I'm completely addicted to it and I cant see myself ever wanting to stop. 







I hope you enjoyed it!

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment