Wednesday 15 February 2012

How much does your face cost?

Hello Everyone, I hope you are having a good day! Well today I thought I would do a 'How much does your face cost' tag, which I have seen on Megan’s blog; http://bellepearlxx.blogspot.com/. Like her I never thought to count the cost of my makeup bag, if I like something I just throw it in my basket and use it.

I hope this doesn’t add up to a ridiculous amount!


1. Moisturiser: Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser £2

2. Foundation: Max Factor Lasting Performance £9.99 or MAC Studio Fix Fluid £19.50 

3. Concealer: MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer £13.50 

4. Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural £20.50

5. Blush: MUA Blush £1

6. Mascara: Miss Sporty Studio Lash £3.50 and Rimmel London Scandal Eyes around £7 and Rimmel London Lash Accelerator around £9

7. Eyeliner: Bourjois Clubbing Eyeliner £6.99

8. Lip Balm: Boots Essential Lip Balm - £2.00 

9.Lip Stick: Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint £11























In total my face costs: £105.98 - If my math is correct!


Oh dear! That is a lot of money! However I can say I only get expensive makeup, like MAC, for Christmas or other special events and I don’t technically buy them, they are gifts. Anyway I tag everyone who reads this post to do a how much does my face cost; you may be surprised –like me- by the results.


Have a lovely rest of your day, 
Leave a comment,

Bye Emily x

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!!! Loved this post ... just dont mine!!! A bargainous £35!!!!!! Have a look!!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete