Monday 20 February 2012

Beauty Questions


So I went back to sixth form today and had a rubbish day a per usual, so I thought I would just do a little blog question and answers post, I hope you like it!

1) How many times a day do you wash your face? Twice a day, a waking foaming gel, and a deep clean at night.

2) What is your skin type? I've got an oily t-zone, but dry patches near my nose and outer face. I also have a few spots in the mix too.

3) Whats your current facial routine? Wake up, wash face with clean and clear awaking stuff, slap on simple moisturiser, put on my make up. At night, I wash my face in the shower with an exfoliated scrub, and moisturise with the simple again, see photo.


Left - Clean and Clear Morning Energy
Middle - Simple Replenishing Moistener
Right - Garnier Pure Active Scrub 



4) Is it important to moisturise? Nahh

5) How often to you moisturise your face? Twice a day, if I can be bothered.

6) What foundation do you use? MAC studio fix fluid or Max Factor lasting performance.

7) How about concealer? MAC studio sculpt.

8) What do you think about false eye lashes?  I don’t wear them day to day, but i do wear them occasionally for a big night out or random days I want to feel glam.

9) Did you know that your meant to change your mascara every 3 months after opening? Yes i do, but I don’t do it.

10) What mascara brand do you use? I use all different ones, Miss Sporty Studio Lash is one of my favourites.

11) What tools do you use in make up application? The ELF powder brush or my fingers for foundation, then random powder brushes for powder, bush and bronzer, eye shadow brushes from ELF, and a angled brush from ELF for my eyebrows.  

12) Do you use primer on your eyes? My face primer goes on my eyelids, does that count?

13) Favourite eyeshadows? I have a FRONT COVER pallet I used everyday, the colours are; Miss Grey, Pale Gold, Almond and Sunray

14) Do you line your eyes? Yes! Both liquid and pencil, I wing it on my lids and pencil my tide line – I think that’s what it’s called- black.

15) Pencil or Liquid? Liquid for wings, pencil for waterlines.

16) Favourite lipstick? I don’t have one, I love the colour red on my lips though.

17) And lipgloss? Never wear the stuff.

18) What blush do you use? MUA in shade 2 or 4

19) Do you buy make up on ebay? Nope

20) Do you like drug store make up? Yes, I love the stuff.


Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment