In my last haul I said I wanted to get some Soap and Glory skin care stuff, but when I got to Boots I was sooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed. The 3 for 2 offer wasn't on anymore! Instead you could get a free body wash, worth £6.50 if you spent over £10, rubbish! Anyway I still got a few things so here's what I got;
First I picked up Soap & Glory Hand Maid 50ml - £2.50 I picked this up because I need to spend £1 extra to get the free thing, the packaging is really cute like all S&G stuff. The gel is pink and smells like grapefruit! Yum. Its so refreshing and fruity!
What it says;
"What’s inside that counts?
- QUICK DRY EASY TO USE - no water required!
- With natural ANTIBACTERIAL grapefruit extract and XBAC-99™ - a proven antimicrobial active that kills 99% of known bacterial
- Non drying to skin - contains moisturising ingredients to help soften the skin
- A special skin conditioning active to give hands a smooth silky finish
- Alcohol- to sanitize and allow quick drying
- Features our popular fresh fruity Pink fragrance which we have given a revitalizing citrus twist to make it even more refreshing"
Next is the one thing I went for; Soap & Glory The Greatest Scrub of All™ Self-Activating Facial Smoother Exfoliator 125ml £9 I haven't tried this yet, but I need a new exfoliator and I had read really good reviews on this.
What it says; "Soap & Glory The Greatest Scrub of All has a strategic blend of super-gentle silicami particles, and salicylic acid loaded scrub beads, the more you scrub, the more Soap & Glory The Greatest Scrub of All™ smoothes. Like DIY microdermabrasion. Suitable for all skin types – if you adjust the frequency according to whether you are sensitive, dry, normal or oily."
Next is the free gift; Soap & Glory™ Foam Call™ Bath and Shower Wash 500ml - normally £6.50 Again I haven't tried this yet, I've literally just picked it up!
What it says "Foam alone? (This most certainly is not!) Soap & Glory™ Foam Call™ Bath and Shower Wash is formulated with M-SUDS moisture system molecules and grapeseed EFAs to reduce the drying effects of your daily soap-up. It features the new Fruitigo™ Fragrance, with notes of frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig and jungle pomelo essence. Rub a handful onto damp skin, massage until it bubbles up, then rinse."
So that's what I got :)