The past few weeks my skin has been really dry and dull. I wanted something that would give my skin a boost so I made a cheap and easy body scrub. All you need is sugar, oil and a nice, warm bath or shower.
|I used Johnson's Baby Oil|
What You Need;
- sugar (I used white granulated sugar)
- oil (I use baby oil)
- a bowl
- a spoon
- a empty container or tubaware box to store your mix
How to make it:
- Choose a sugar that has small granules that won't tear your skin. If you have super sensitive skin, you could use brown sugar as its less harsh.
- You can use any oil, I used baby oil.
- You want to use 1 part oil to 2 parts sugar, so if you use 10 grams of oil use 20 grams of sugar.
- Next mix it with a spoon, until all the sugar is coated in oil, then store it in a container until use.
How to use;
- I find scrubs work best on dry skin.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture into your palms then rub the mixture all over your body in a circular motion.
- For tougher areas such as the knees, soles and elbows, spend extra scrubbing time to get your skin super polished!
- On places like your chest, neck, and stomach where the skin is thinner, take it easy with the scrubbing as you could irritate your skin.
- Once your all scrubbed up wash it off with warm water, your skin should be soft and smooth.
- Next apply a thick layer of your favourite moisturiser and enjoy your soft skin.
|I used normal white granulated sugar|
And ta-da! You should now have beautiful skin :D
I hope you enjoyed this post,