Sunday 4 March 2012

TAG; What's In My Makeup Bag?

This is my smaller make-up bag that contains the things I use to touch up my makeup, basically, I just bring whatever it is I’m wearing that day. First of my makeup bag is from John Lewis and was around £8 I think, it has lasted a long time and can be machine washed so any spillages or mess can easily be washed off. As you can see this make-up bag fits quite a bit in, but I could probably add more but it's not really necessary. 




And now for the makeup, which I do my touch ups with; 

  • Max Factor Lasting Performance in shade 100
  • MAC Mineralize Skin Finish  Natural in light
  • Accessorize Baked Bronzer Duo in shade 1 Pearl Sands
  • MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC 15
  • Black Travalo - Hugo Boss Orange 
  • Dove black mirror shaped like a flower
  • Bourjois Clubbing Liner in 81 Absolute Black
  • Miss Sporty Studio Lash in Black
  • E.L.F powder brush


Has anyone else done a whats in my make-up bag recently?

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. hiya hun i have just done a whats in my make up bag well part 1 of it lol im doing it in sections because theres so much stuff to go through.
    xxxxxxx

    http://pinkporcelain87.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/whats-in-my-make-up-bag-face.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading these! Im going to do it now :P xxxx

      Delete