Friday 9 March 2012

Product Rave; Montagne Jeunesse Pamper Pack


Montagne Jeunesse; Chocoholic Delight Gift Pamper Pack and Fruit-tastic Gift Pamper Pack


If you've read my last post, found here, you would know I bought these in ASDA for £1.50 down from £5. These are amazing value as one mask works out to be just 30p! I have used Montagne Jeunesse masks for years and some of my favourites are included in these sets. 


The Fruit-tastic pack contains;
Passion Peel Off Face Masque x2
Fruit Smoothie Face Masque x2
Apricot Scrub x1

What it says; 
“Passion Peel Off - Gently peel away dead skin with this amazing deep cleansing masque. This fruity formula cleans, purifies and protects leaving your skin feeling fresh and radiant.

Fruit Smoothie - Treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. Bursting with healthy goodness, this smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin.

Apricot Scrub - Exfoliate with our new Apricot Scrub as part of your regime for a radiant, glowing complexion. Bursting with sweet mango this rich facial scrub deep cleanses & revitalises. Crushed Apricot Kernels removes dead skin cells whilst Aloe Vera softens & soothes leaving skin super soft.


In my set I bought I received 6 not 5 masks, clearly someone must have opened two up and mixed the boxes up meaning I got an extra one! Plus its one of my favourites how great is that :D


6 masks, my extra one being Passion Peel Off


The Chocoholic Delight set contains;
Chocolate Face Masque x2
White Chocolate Face Masque x2

Chocolate Infusion Hair Treatment x1

What it says;
“Chocolate Face Masque - This guilt free treat smells divine and offers a feast of fabulous creamy delights. This deep cleansing masque helps unblock pores and moisturises for smooth soft skin.

White Chocolate Face Masque - Deep Cleanse with our White Chocolate Face Masque as part of 

your regime for a radiant, glowing complexion. Smells so yum please don't be tempted to eat! Allow the Cocoa Butter, rich Cream and moisturising Jojoba to leave your skin deep cleansed & as smooth as the softest cream.

Chocolate Infusion Hair Treatment - Deep condition your hair as part of your regime for silky, glossy, healthier hair. Oozing with natural minerals – immerse your hair in strengthening Chocolate, nourishing Honey & ancient healing Kukui Oil. Infused to protect, moisturise & soften for a luscious mane.Dull, lifeless hair will be given a new lease of life with this Choccie heaven intense treatment.”


I am really looking forward to trying the hair mask, I've never used one from this brand before. If you have used it please leave me a comment telling me if you like it and how it worked.

Contents of chocolate pack

The directions state to cleanse your face, apply one of the masks, then wait 15-20 minutes (let dry) then peel or wash the mask off. I am going to put the Passion Peel Off mask on as soon as I am done blogging :)

If you don't have an ASDA near you or if you cant find these in ASDA, the official website for these is here. However on the website the packs are still the full price of £5.
Leave me a comment, I appreciate all of them, 
Emily x



1 comment:

  1. i used to buy this products some years ago, and love it. following you, check out mine.

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete