Sunday 18 March 2012

Tiny Little Haul

I went shopping yesterday, looking for a new coat but I didn't get one *sob* so instead I picked up a few things I had ran out off. At the end of the month I will be doing a 'Empties of the Month' post and you will see what I've used up this March.


First I need some new shampoo and conditioner, me and my boyfriend love these TRESemme ones and its 2 for £5 in ASDA. You get 900ML in both shampoo and conditioner.

Next I got Clean and Clear Deep Action cream wash to use with my Soap and Glory face mitt, which you can see a post on it here


The last thing I got was V05 Heat Protect spray. I smells quite nice, like aftershave. I haven't used this before and needed a new one, so I picked this up. If you have used it comment telling me if you liked it :) 


Emily X

6 comments:

  1. the Tresemme conditioner is SO good, I'm going to be sad when it's no longer on offer and feels expensive again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it! :D And me too, they are normally like £5 for one :O xx

      Delete
  2. nice blog !

    http://lejournaldefleurs.blogspot.it/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul:) I am a new follower:) That heat protectant spray seems like it smells nice! I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete