I can't believe that March is almost over! It has been another one of those months that has been over so quickly, but here are the empties of the month.
- 2 x TRESemme shampoo – (there was conditioner too but I threw it away) I love this stuff, and have already bought more.
- Garnier Fructis shampoo – You can see it in my crap products here
- TRESemme hair spray – This was okay, it definitely holds your hair but leaves it crunchy
- Stargaze foundation – This was good, it had good coverage, but I doubt I will buy it again as it was too pink for my skin
- Lush Tea Tree Water – I love this stuff and will keep buying it again and again
- Vo5 Miracle Concentrate – I enjoyed the effect on my hair, but I wouldn't buy again as I have too many products like this
- Lush Dirty shower gel – I love this, so does my boyfriend, we would probably buy this again
- Maybelline New York Pure Cover Mineral Concealer – I did like this but I have too many concealers to buy it again right now
- Garnier Pure face wash – I liked this as I believed it really worked, it made my shin smooth and soft, but yet again I have too many products like this to buy it again
- Percy and Reed hair mask – It was free and I liked it, but for the price of £12 I will not be buying this, there are cheaper and better products out there
- Max Factor Aqua Lash – It was rubbish, it wasn't even water proof
- Collection 2000 Collagen Curl Mascara in waterproof – Again not even waterproof, liars!
- Nailene Ultra Quick Nail Glue – I don’t need to buy this again right now, I have about 3 :P
- 17 Photo Flawless Primer One word – CRAP! It doesn't make my make up stay on any longer or make my pores look smaller
- ASDA’s Young Skin Matt Finish Moisturiser – This really worked when my skin was oily but since its now dry, I won’t be buying it again unless my skin changes.
- N-SPA Apple-Mint Crunch – I have already bought it again, it smells yummy
- Yankee Candle Vanilla Lime spray – This is so good, I have another one already in
- Lush Brazened Honey – This was a really really good product, I would buy this again.
Ovbsously I didn't use all the products from full to empty this month, but this is what I have finished in March. If you want a full review on anything, leave me a comment :)