Friday 27 April 2012

NOTD & Sinful Colours Polish

I'm really happy today! I found my first Sinful Colours nail varnish in the colour All Mighty - 941, I know they are very common in America but I've never seen them in the UK. But when I was in Poundland I very surprising spotted this one, it was the only one in the shop -I asked- and they only had this colour, which by the way I love!! Anyway enough rambling here's a few photos :)

No Flash

Flash
 I haven't tried it on my nails yet, but I will tomorrow and hopefully it will be as beautiful as it look in the bottle. 


Currently I don't have my acrylics on my nails, so I just painted them Barry M's Blueberry and added Miss Sporty's glitter top coat. 

Personally I think it looks very Christmasy and snow flake like! 


Leave me a comment :)

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment