Monday 30 April 2012

TAG; Whats In My Shower?


I've seen lots of people doing this tag and I thought it would be interesting to do. 

Overall Products I have in my bathroom
I share my bathroom with my family and boyfriend, so we have a lot of products in there. However the photo above, that's just mine!


L-R
Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion
Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Wash
Soap and Glory The Greatest Scrub Of All
TRESemme Volume and Lift Mousse 
Boots Ingredients Coconut and Almond Shampoo
Lush Mask Of Magnaminty
Alberto Balsma Strawberrys and Cream Shampoo
Boots Ingredients Coconut and Almond Conditioner
Boots Ingredients Coconut and Almond Leave In Conditioner
TRESemme Shampoo
TRESemme Conditioner 
LUSH Flying Fox Shower Gel
LUSH Dirty Shower Gel
LUSH It's Raining Men Shower Gel

The candle is a coconut candle from Superdrug for like £1.99


Continuing L-R
N-SPA Strawberries and Cream Shower Gel
LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel
Original Source Cocoa and Vanilla Bubble Bath
Soap and Glory Clean Girls Shower Gel
Soap and Glory Foam Call Shower Gel

In the soap dishes; L-R
Snowcake and Honey I Washed The Kids
Snowglobe and Dirty 
Rockstar and Milky Bar
Godmother and Lady Catrina 



I forgot to include these products in the photo above; L-R

Loofah
The Body Shop Papya Body Butter
The Body Shop Wild Cherry Body Butter
Lush Sugar Scrub


God I didn't realise I had so much stuff! 
Haha, leave me a comment if you want a review on anything, 

Emily x

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a collection and a half, soon enough I won't be sharing a bathroom with housemates and you never know, I might end up with this much too! (none of it getting stolen anymore!)

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! My mam steals mine, I normally catch her smelling like Lush :P xxx

      Delete
  2. i thaught i had lots of things in my bath/shower but seeing this WOW lol

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! I have way too much stuff! xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow, you have a lot of soap bars!
    I have never tried anything from lush, but they sound good though.
    Maybe I should try it someday (:

    Steph,,
    xx
    Stéph❀nie's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Or even ask for a sample, Lush staff normally do that :) xx

      Delete
  4. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here!
    Bathroom Products

    ReplyDelete