Wednesday 25 April 2012

Wishlist

Products I have been lusting over this week; 

Barry M Lip Paints


L-R
Palest Lavender
Shocking Pink
Sunset
Vibrant Pink

Ive swatched these so many times in Boots but just never bought them! 
The colours above are my favourite. 


Barry M's Nail Paint

Blue Glitter

Since I bought Barry M's red glitter a few days ago, I really want to get the blue one. The glitter particles are  a perfect size for my little nails.




Lastly is MAC's Studio Fix Powder - I like my MSF Natural, but I want something with more coverage.

That's it for this week, leave me a comment!

Emily x 


7 comments:

  1. The Barry M Lip Paints are amaaazing!

    superpurdy.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im definitely getting some! They are so pigmented xx

      Delete
  2. Would love to try the Mac Studio Fix Powder is well,I remember one of the girls at the Mac counter did my makeup once and used it and I loved the finish it gave,was a bit pricey though..heard the E.L.F Pressed Powder is a good dupe for it :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im going to check that out, sometimes with ELF its a bit hit or miss xxxx

      Delete
  3. I nominated you for the sunshine award

    ReplyDelete