Friday 6 April 2012

Frustrating Blogger!

Right here's my problem, my post aren't appearing on followers reading lists and its really pissing me off.

I have been posting on this blog for a while now with no problem, but two weeks ago for no apparent reason, after I publish blog post no one can see it! 

 I am doing nothing new (that I am aware of) and can not get them to show up! Its so frustrating! 

Has this happened to anyone else? Have you got any ideas how to fix this?  

Please help me!

Emily x

4 comments:

  1. Your posts are showing up on my page fine hun :) A few months ago the exact same thing happened to me,it was when blogger updated with their new layout..

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me! It seems like my first ever follows are the ones that arent seeing them :S Its so strange that it has suddenly changed xxxx

      Delete
  2. yeah they are showing on mine too xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! Im trying to find a answer but there is literally no answer :/

      xxxx

      Delete