Thursday 7 June 2012

Birthday Haul; MAC Lightscapade MSF - The Reel Sexy Collection

Hello guys!

I hope your all okay, today's post is another part of my birthday haul, and is another MAC product.



I purchased Lightscapade in MAC's Reel Sexy collection and it's my first none natural MSF. MAC describes Lightscapade Mineralize Skinfinish as a “soft candlelit beige with multi-dimensional shimmer.” It is limited edition, but it did previously launch in earlier collections. 





When I heard it was coming out with the Reel Sexy collection I was so excited because I had heard such great things about it, but then I saw Temptalia's review on it and all the comments saying that it wasn't as good as the original and it wasn't really worth getting, I was really disappointed. But when I saw it in MAC I had to pick it up! 



This is so beautiful - not only in the pan, but on my cheeks it also looks gorgeous, the purple/green/beige swirls are just stunning. Unlike Soft and Gentle, it's not a total glitterbomb! Ive swatched MAC's soft and gentle loads of times, but it was too shimmery for my taste, it looked too silver/bronze and really over powering.



It was really hard to get a good swatch, because I'm so pale and Lightscapade is so blendable!

I sweep it across my cheekbones and brow bone to give myself a healthy glow! It is the perfect highlighter for me, the pale beige/gold that gives the most beautiful glow, it's not shimmery or glittery so it doesn't emphasize my pores or oily t-zone. It really does give me the perfect glowy and dewy look. The staying power is great too, it usually start to fade about the same time my blush does which is after 6-7 hours ! I would totally buy this again.


You should check it out next time your in MAC, it really is so lovely!
Leave me a comment,

Emily x

4 comments:

  1. Wow it's beautiful, I bet it'll last you a really long time too x

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will! I've used my natural MSF everyday since Christmas and I still have loads left :O xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blogs, they are really interesting!
    Please check my blog out? I've started recently
    and would love some feedback or help?:)

    Much Love
    Alex
    www.theautumnbreezeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3
      I'm checking it out now, you can email me at describingbeauty@hotmail.co.uk if you have any questions or just want to talk :D xxx

      Delete