Friday 29 June 2012

Storm & Haul; 17 and The Sims 3 Expansions

Hey guys,

This will just be a really small and quick post today! 

Ive been feeling under the weather the past few days! Plus as most of you know in England yesterday there was a massive storm,  in Newcastle it was really bad with flooding and lighting hitting the area. The ‘supercell’ thunderstorm was really interesting for me as I really love learning about weather *such a nerd* it made me feel smart knowing that I knew why it was happening and how :P The most famous video/photo of yesterday would be lighting hitting the Tyne Bridge, it was mental! It has been all over the news and has gotten so many view on YT. I have included the photo below so you can have a look! Also the Metro Center and parts of the city center flooded too, which caused evacuations in both places.


What makes it scary, is that those are cars on the bridge, and that the people inside could have easily been killed!

This is my garden too, it flooded but not as bad as some peoples! A few of my friends homes were  flooded :(


The water was pretty deep!


Anyway onto the haul;

First I picked up 17 Wild Metallic Eyes in the shade Wild Nude. I think it cost £3.50


The shade comes of a nice bronzey nude with slight shimmer.




Next I went to GAME to get Sims 3 Pets and Ambitions expansion packs. 


I love the Sims, and since Im going to be off the next few months looking for a job I thought these would ease my boredom :D

So thats it, like I said only small!

Have you been affected by yesterdays storm?

Leave me a comment,

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment