Saturday 2 June 2012

Birthday Wishlist & Early Present!


 Hey guys! 

Today has been such a great day :D 

My mam and dad took me shopping today for a new laptop since its my 18th birthday on Monday, I got a gamer laptop which I am supper excited and grateful for. The brand is Lenovo and its the Z570, I used to use a Acer Aspire laptop but it was getting old and couldn't run The Sims 3 or Skyrim, so I decided I would splurge on a new one. Plus I got a really good deal on this laptop, as it was £699.99 down to £449.99 with a free wireless mouse so I was chuffed! 


Anyway, with my birthday coming up I know I am getting some money as presents from some of my family members, so I thought I would show you what I am planning to spend it on!

The firsts things I want to buy are some lipsticks, I know in the past I said I'm not too much of a fan but lately I've been obsessed over them! I really want to try some Barry M ones, NYX Round Lipsticks and MACs. 



L-R
NYX Round Lipstick
MAC Lipstick
Barry M Lipstick

I did order some NYX Round Lipsticks a few weeks ago as a present for my birthday, and when I received them I swatched them and really liked them! So what I am trying to say is that I want to get some more!

I will do a full review of the NYX Round Lipsticks when I 'officially' get them on Monday! :D

I really want to try some MAC and Barry M lipsticks just because I have heard so much about them, the colours I want are all in the same family, mostly bright pinks and light pinks. I also want Barry M's Lavender lipstick as I have been lusting over that soooooooo much!



Next I want to get Calvin Klein CKOne Summer, its smells beautiful! I think this scent describes me, if that makes any sense, it smells of lime but also has a sweet under tone and I think it would suit me to a tee!

The only piece of clothing I know I want that my mam hasn't bought me is the Nerd Herd t-shirt. If you have never watched the show Chuck you may have no idea what I'm going on about, but I love Chuck and really want to be in the Nerd Herd :P



So thats it! I only want a few items, and want to save the rest of my money for a hoilday after my exams are done! *WOO*

I hope you are all well, and having a great week, 
Leave me a comment,

Emily x

*All images are from the all mighty Google*

No comments:

Post a Comment