Wednesday 18 July 2012

Review; Fake MAC 182 Buffer Brush

Hey guys,


I have another FAKE MAC brush review for you today! I wanted to get the MAC 182 for a long time but it seemed soo expensive for a brush. So I hopped on eBay to find a cheaper alternative for it, I ended up buying a "MAC" 182 buffer brush from eBay a few weeks ago and it came on last Friday, and so far I'm really impressed!



The real MAC brush costs £32.50, but I paid £2.49 for my bush, which is actually less than the £2.50 change added onto the real MAC version!!


The brush is densely packed and feels luxuriously soft. For a fake brush, the softness is so impressive as I know from experience 'real' brushes can be super scratchy - I'm talking about you Bourjois Kabuki!





Although the bristles are dense, it's not too dense for applying setting powder. I still get a light coverage and it doesn't give me a cakey finish. I also use it to blend any harsh lines between my blush and bronzer to soften my look. 



The brush has "MAC 182" printed on it in silver.  


You also get a cute little case with the brush, which by itself I would pay more than £3 for! The case is soft and is made from high quality fake leather. It is embossed with "MAC" which I think is a nice little detail. The zip ad stitching are perfect and of a very high quality too. 



As you could probably tell already I don't regret buying it one bit, and have nothing but praise for the poor man's "MAC" brush! 

I got it from this seller, however they no longer have it listed so just search eBay if your interested!

You can read my fake MAC Hello Kitty brush review here and my fake MAC Hello Kitty kabuki brush here.

Do you own the real version? Or are you interested in the fake?

Leave me a comment,

Emily X

6 comments:

  1. oooh i loveeee this!! want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it! You wont regret it <3

      Delete
  2. Loved the Hello Kitty review you did, and I love this one too! It just goes to show that fake doesn't mean bad, just cheaper :) hehe!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I know, Im totally in love with my fakes <3 xxx

      Delete
  3. lovely post and blog :)

    check me out..
    http://elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete