Thursday 12 July 2012

Face Wash Series; Clean and Clear Morning Energy Face Wash

Hey guys,

This is the first post in my face wash series, and today I will be reviewing the Clean and Clear Morning Energy face wash. I have been using this since before Christmas on and off, and I have really been liking it! I am on to my 3rd bottle.



The Clean & Clear Morning Energy smells so zesty! It really wakes me up in the morning and is a great pick-me-up because it is so fresh. It is quite strong when you take a sniff straight from the bottle, and it is a little strong while I wash my face, but once rinsed off there is no fragrance left behind.








The wash is a cloudy yellow runny gel-like cleanser that has a unique shimmering effect, which looks really pretty. The bursting beads are yellow and green, that dissolve when you foam up the product, releasing the 'awaking' ingredients of the formula. 



While washing my face, the gel feels smooth and it is easy to lather up into a bubbly foam. It rinses off easily, leaving no residue behind, or that tight feeling. Once you are done your face has this cool fresh feeling, refreshing really. 





I had no new blackheads or spots while using this cleanser, but I don’t feel it made my skin any ‘brighter’.
 


Overall, I really like the 'awaking' feeling and it didn't break me out so positive!





Have you tired this?





Leave me a comment,





Emily x 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks good! I used clean and clear before, and I knew it is good. But I never knew about the brightening one like this. Thanks for the post! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you for your lovely comment, if you try it I hope it works out for you :D xx

      Delete