Wednesday 4 July 2012

Liebster Award!

Hello everyone! 


I got awarded the Liebster Award from the lovely Rebecca over at RebeccaRosexo, so thank you! Since I already have this award here, I wont bore you again with a long intro so lets get started :D


What is the Liebster Award?
   The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
   The Meaning of Liebster is from the German language and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!

*I'm skipping the 11 things about me*

Rebecca's Questions;

1. What is your favourite brand of make up?
MAC -but god it's expensive! Revlon is a close second!

2. Favourite take away?
Kebab or Indian food! 

3. Which skin product couldn't you live without?
Spot cream!

4. What is your preferred brand of nail varnish?
Barry M or Revlon

5. Do you have any phobias?
Sounds stupid but zombies! I have nightmares all the time after watching The Walking Dead.

6. Where do you buy most of your clothes?
Primark - I would rather spend my money on makeup. I also get a lot of tshirts and vests printed with designs I like.

7. Which expensive product would you buy if you could afford to?
Clarisonic!

8. What is the last book or CD that you bought?
The Kite Runner or The Bloody Chamber - both fantastic!

9. What is your favourite thing to cook?
Double chocolate fudge brownies

10.What made you choose your blog name?
My old one was so cheesy and rubbish, and this one seemed much better :P

11. Do you prefer the cinema or watching films at home?
Home! I would rather be in bed or on the settee snuggled up, than be uncomfortable at the cinema. Plus I hate when I hear people talking the the cinema, it drives me nuts until I tell them to shut the hell up!


My questions;

1.What is your favorite TV show? 
2. Do you like ELF products?
3. What is one makeup item that you never want to stop using?
4. Which season is your favorite?
5. Favorite quote?
6. If you had to be a character in a book and live their life, who would it be and why?
7. Have you ever 'trolled' someone?
8. Cats or dogs? 
9. Who is your favourite blogger or YT person?
10. Current favorite beauty product? 
11. One thing you wish you owned?

I award the Liebster award too; 

*Its not 11 people, but who cares*

Leave me a comment,

Emily x

4 comments:

  1. I have never even SEEN a MAC product. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I just stared using it about June last year and have totally fell in love <3 xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thats okay, I love reading your blog xx

      Delete