Thursday 19 July 2012

Whats In My Overnight Makeup Bag?

Hi girls,

As the title suggests I will be showing you what is in my over night makeup bag!

I love reading posts like these or watching videos because it's always interesting to see what products people are currently using/currently loving so I decided to show you mine. 


This is just my makeup I take if I'm staying over at someone's house, like last Saturday I stayed at my friend Sams and this is what I took; 




Make Up Brushes;
MAC Hello Kitty brush set - review here!
MAC 182 buffer brush - review here!
EcoTools blending brush - review here.


Make Up;
Review; MAC Prep and Prime Skin Base Visage - review here
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in Vanille Clair - mini review here
MAX Factor Lash Extension Effect 
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express - review here
Benefit BADgal lash - review here
MUA Shade 19 Eyeshadow (for brows)
MAC Crew Highlighting Powder - review here
MUA Pressed Powder Shade 4 (for contour)
MAC Viva Glam Nicki lipstick
Lip smacker in Fanta
17 Wild Metallics Eyes in Wild Nude (picture below)


Extra;
Lush's Vanilla Dee-Lite body lotion
Clean and Clear Spot Cream
Black Travalo with Katy Perry Purr in - review here

I forgot to include my eye shadow in the photo, so here it is;





I obviously took deodorant and things like that too!

What do you bring during a quick overnight trip? 
 Do you tend to over-pack, or keep it simple?

Leave me a comment,

Emily x

4 comments:

  1. I love reading posts like these and also just posted an everyday makeup bag post!

    http://simplicityrosex.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably overpack but I do tryyy to keep it simple, haha.
    Love these posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so easy to overpack :/ I could have took a 100 things more :P

      xx

      Delete