Sunday 15 July 2012

Primark's Tangle Teezer Dupe


A little while ago I heard Primark had come out with a Tangle Teezer dupe, and when I saw it on Natasha's Blog I decided to pick one up. 


I’ve never owned a real Tangle Teezer but have always been interested in them, as they do seem to work. On a few occasions I've gone to Boots and nearly bought one but I always decide against it because I cant justify spending £10 on a hair brush - to me its ridiculous!  
The Primark version is only £1.50 and comes in two colours, black and pink. I opted for black as in my store I couldn't find the pink one :(

wouldn't say I have tatty or tangly hair, but when I wear my extensions some bits do tend to tangle very easily near the nape of my neck. So I have to be careful about what brushes I use with my extensions as many of them can pull at the hair too much causing it to snap, but this doesn't do it at all! It glides through making the hair smooth and tangle free.
 It's also great to carry around as it's small and fits perfectly in the palm of your hand.


 I can’t really compare them fully but they look almost identical and it does do a good job of untangling my hair! Not bad for £1.50 

Will you be picking up one?

Emily x

6 comments:

  1. This looks great I've always wanted a Tangle Teezer but could never bring myself to pay that much for a hair brush so I'll definitely be looking out for this.
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was what I was like, you should definitely check it out xx

      Delete
  2. I have the pink one from primark too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could be tempted to pop one in the basket on my next primark spree :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! for £1.50, its hard to beat xx

      Delete